For information on other financial aid available to graduate students, including Grants, Loans, & Work Study, please visit the Graduate Financial Aid Office website.
U.S. citizens and permanent residents, make sure to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be considered for financial aid.
- Graduate Financial Aid Office - Click My Awards to view your financial aid package (offer of loans or grants)
- Office of Graduate Studies - Provides general information on various aspects of Graduate Studies at UC Davis and has links to more specific information for students and alumni.
- Graduate Prospective Students - Provides links to Admissions information, the online application, and the letters of recommendation form - as well as information about fees, financial aid, and more.
- Fellowship Application Instructions for Graduate Students - Provides information about the fellowship application
- Student Health Insurance
- Financial Aid Applications and Forms