Graduate Student in Spanish, Associate in Spanish
- 2014 Co-chair of the XI Samuel G. Armistead Graduate Student Colloquium
- 2013-2014 GSA representative from the Spanish and Portuguese department
- 2013-2014 Campus Community Council (GSA representative) http://chancellor.ucdavis.edu/initiatives/campus_community_council/
EDUCATION AND DEGREE(S)
- Ph.D. in progress, University of California, Davis
- M.A Spanish Golden Age Literature, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- B.A in Hispanic Philology, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Spanish Golden Age
- Spanish Golden Age poetry
- Spanish Golden Age narrative
- Women writers in the Golden Age
- Golden Age expressions of power
- Religious Studies
- Religious literature
- Film Studies
- Contemporary poetry
- Spanish 2, 3
- Spanish 21, 22, 23, 24
- Spanish 32, 33
- Spanish 133N, Spanish Early Modern Literature
- 2013: “Dos poemas de Quevedo como ejercicios espirituales” Society of Renaissance and Baroque HIspanic Poetry Conference. University of Virginia, Charlotteville, Virginia, October.
- 2013: “Borges y lo barroco, lo barroco en Borges” X Samuel G. Armistead Colloquium of Spanish and Portuguese Spanish Graduate Students. University of California, Davis. Davis, California, October.
- 2014: “Un afecto amoroso de Sor Marcela de San Félix: hacia un análisis erótico de un poema religioso” Early Modern Image and Text Society Conference. Camdem New Jersey, October.
HONORS AND AWARDS
Joseph H. Silverman Memorial Scholarship (2016)
Graduate Studies Travel Award (2016)
GSA Travel Award (2013)
Moira A. Delgado Campus involvement Award. In appreciation of exceptional commitment and initiative promoting intercultural engagement as an international graduate student.