EDUCATION AND DEGREE(S)
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin, Madison
- M.A., University of Wisconsin, Madison
- B.A., Phillips University
- Hugo J. Verani is a specialist in Spanish-American literature, with an emphasis in Southern Cone and Mexican literatures. He has published extensively in specialized journals in Europe, the United States, and Spanish America.
- He is the author of many books in this field.
- 2013. Verani, Hugo J. Octavio Paz: El poema como caminata
- 2014. Verani, Hujo J. Octavio Paz: Bibliografía crítica (1931-2013), three vols.
- Forthcoming. Las Vanguardias literarias en hispanoamérica, 5th edition, expanded.